Today is the kick off of our lecture series on extended reality (XR). It is part of the Berlin XR Lab, a newly founded initiative by the four BUA universities FU Berlin, HU Berlin, TU Berlin and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
- Lecture: „How to Create XR User Experiences?“
- QUALITY AND USABILITY LAB – TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITÄT BERLIN
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Möller, Tanja Kojic, Dr.-Ing. Stefan Hillmann
- Ort: Campus Charlottenburg, Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin (TEL 20. Stock, Auditorium)
- Zeit: Dienstag, 18:00 – 20:00 Uhr
- More info via: https://www.berlin-xrlab.de
Abstract: The Quality and Usability Lab of TU Berlin analyses human interaction with technology in order to design optimum user experiences. Whereas we focused on 3D audio presentation techniques in the past, most of our current work addresses implications of interactive visual XR technology. In particular, we are interested in analyzing influencing factors on UX in XR, social aspects, as well as methods for measuring UX. The tour will show our lab spaces on the 15th floor of the TEL building of TU Berlin, and will highlight current research work.